Students at M.R.K.I.T continue to surpass the expectations of the recruiters and bring to the table diverse skill sets that make them an asset to any organization they choose to join. The students are not only Professionally competent but also have softskills like laudable leadership, good teamwork, creativity, negotiation and communication. Both hard and softskills are supported by deep commitment and dynamism. Some of the unique characteristics of our students include academic excellence, leadership qualities, the ability to lead change and a deep rooted respect for culture & values
Skills & Training at MRKIT
- Communication skills by Cambridge ESOL India Ltd.
- Orientation programme by eminent personalities.
- Personality Development Workshop.
- Aptitude training, Mock Interview, Refresher course in core subjects.
- Career counseling and Motivation programme.
- Soft Skills training and Value added certification courses.
- Resume writing skills workshop.
Why Corporates prefer our students?
Quality Input: 65% of the students are admitted through Anna University State level single window system; Balance 35% of students are admitted by merit through Management quota.
Strong in academics: Good number of University Ranks and Academic Performance reveals the students’ strength in academic knowledge. Well qualified and experienced faculty with the faculty: student ratio of 1:13 delivers sound knowledge; Appreciable no.of PhD holders among faculty helps students to take part in research projects.
Vibrant Co-curriculars: Well stocked library with online journals, 24X7 internet, Professional clubs and seminars help our students to win prizes in National Level Project and Paper presentation competitions. Few got jobs through their projects in companies like Mahindra & Mahindra.
Value addition: Current technical and practical knowledge is added through Guest Lectures, In Plant Training, Industrial Visits and Industry Projects. On campus certification programmes in SUN JAVA, Microsoft Certified Programmes and CATIA.
Skill enhancement: Soft skill and employability skills are enhanced through training camps. Students are of PLUG & PLAY type to deliver results from Day 1.
Overall development: Campus atmosphere provides platform for overall development of students in academics, co & extra curriculars, socialize, organize , lead and leap in their walks of life.
Excellent performance and elevation at job by our alumni shows that the students are groomed well during their college days.
- Campus recruitment for final year students start from June onwards every year. Recruitment after passing out of the campus will also be done depending on the availability of non placed students.
- Interested recruiters are requested to mail the following details to email@example.com.
- Job Profile.
- Job Location.
- Training Period.
- CTC during & after Training.
- Designation before & after Training.
- Service agreement if any – No.of years & Bond amount if any.
- Degrees & Branches required.
- Eligibility Criteria – Marks ( X / XII / Dip / Current degree / UG for PG) and Arrear Status.
- Selection Process- Test (Online / Not)/GD/Interview.
- Facilities Required for campus recruitment.
- Preferred dates to visit.
NB: Placement with Paid Training by students and Consulting fee attached placements are not allowed.
- Based on the above data, students will register at Placement Centre. No.of interested students will be informed to the recruiting company.
- Based on the no.of interested students, company can fix the venue either at college or at their office. Resumes of the interested students can also be sent to the company for shortlisting at their end. If the policy of the company is to conduct a pooled campus drive for colleges, we are ready to conduct here in our campus.
- List of Selected candidates and offer letters shall be given to the Placement Officer at the end of the process. If there is any delay in announcement of results, students will be permitted to attend the next company . If the students get placement in the next company, they will not be permitted to get the offer from the previous company if get selected.
- The recruiters are requested to give the feedback of the quality of the students at the end of the selection process and also after the training period. This will help us to improve continuously and offer better numbers than the previous year.
- Dream offer will be given to students
- To the companies that offer a CTC of more than Rs.4.50 lakhs p.a
- To Engineering Companies so that Engineering companies do not fall in short of quality students and also students are given the option to choose their career.
- If the student gets placed in the Dream Offer, his previous offer will be cancelled by informing the previous recruiter. This is done to make sure that the student join in only one company. Students placed in the dream offer will not be permitted to attend subsequent Dream offer recruitments.